The following terms and conditions apply to all business transactions carried out by Regmaker. Your statutory rights are not affected.
1. All registrations are sold subject to availability, Regmaker cannot be held responsible for a registration that ceases to be available for whatever reason. In such cases any payment made by the purchaser will be refunded in full, provided the failure is through no fault of the purchaser. Regmaker liability is strictly limited to a refund only, no claims for damages, interest or expenses will be accepted. Any deposit taken to reserve a registration is non-refundable unless we fail to secure or transfer your registration at no blame to yourself.
2. Under the Distance Selling Regulations Regmaker notify you that our service begins as soon as a registration is reserved on your behalf, therefore there is no cooling off period, the transaction cannot be reversed, cancelled and no refund will be offered or be available under any circumstances.
3. If we are unable or fail to complete a transfer within 12 weeks from the receipt of your correct documentation then a full refund of any monies already paid will be given if requested. This is only if you the purchaser are not at fault in any way.
4. Regmaker accept no responsibility with regard to the expiry of Retention Certificates or Certificates of Entitlement that are supplied to you the purchaser. We will endeavour to give notification where possible and will give assistance in certificate extension.
5. All transfers will be carried out as quickly as possible. We cannot guarantee specific times for completed transfers. We cannot be held responsible for postal delay, DVLA delays or any other unforeseen circumstances.
6. If final payment is not received within three weeks date of deposit then Regmaker reserve the right to cancel any agreement. It the purchaser fails to honour the purchase then Regmaker will retain the part payment to cover administration costs. In addition Regmaker reserve the right to recover any loss of profit suffered due to the failure of the sale.
7. All registrations are subject to the Department of Transport transfer fee and most are subject to VAT at the current government rate. Any offer that is accepted by regmaker.com will be taken as the TOTAL PAYABLE by the customer, i.e. the offer will be seen as a standard purchase price and will include the £80 DVLA transfer fee and VAT also. Nothing above the agreed offer will be owed.
8. Your new registration should not be displayed until the transfer has been successfully processed. It is your responsibility to display the registration in accordance with current government regulations.
9. Regmaker accepts credit card deposits but final balance payments by credit card will incur an additional 1.5% handling fee, this does not apply to switch or debit cards. Regmaker must have a signed authorisation to accept final payment by credit card.
10. Registrations cannot be purchased/used to make a vehicle look younger than it actually is. You can make your vehicle look as old as you wish. If you purchase a registration that is too new for your current vehicle Regmaker accept no responsibility and will offer no refund or exchange.
11 You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint. Your email will go to our customer support team and be dealt with within 5 working days.
The privacy of our visitors to regmaker.com is important to us.
At regmaker.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit regmaker.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as BT or Plusnet), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on regmaker.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing London property ads to someone in London, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. For more information on this, please email email@example.com.
DVLA is a registered trade mark of the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency. Regmaker is in no way affiliated to the DVLA or DVLA Personalised Registrations. Regmaker is a recognised reseller of DVLA registrations.
© regmaker.com 2018